Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Clean Sweep



We're getting down to business around here and starting to tackle some of the major Spring clean-up projects around the house. If only I could count the hours of "free" time I've spent sweeping, vacuuming, scrubbing and quite honestly, searching for a damn dust pan lately... Each weekend, I seem to come across the same obstacle that is making these tasks considerably less time efficient and just a plain ol' chore. 

Looking to organize and assemble my own cleaning arsenal, I've come across a few of my picks to uplift the tools in your own domestic tool belt. 

The Workhorses: 

The Helpers: 

SHARE:

1 comment

daren sammy said...

On the off chance that more individuals that compose articles truly fretted about composing incredible substance like you, more perusers would be occupied with their works. Much obliged to you for thinking about your substance. tile and grout cleaning daniel island

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig