Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pink-Orange-Purple-Gold






I love when I surprise myself. Looking through my recent pins on Pinterest and it's clear to me that I am gravitating towards lots of pink, orange, purple and gold. I think it's starting to seep into my everyday life too. I'm starting to notice a similar color palette taking shape in my home office.

Speaking of home office, there is lots of work to be done this week- including a return to regular posting following a rather light schedule last week. Look for more posts on color (it seems all the rage as we're on the cusp of Springtime in the northern hemisphere) and some out-takes from a road trip adventure snapped over the weekend.

Via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 
SHARE:

No comments

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig