Friday, February 3, 2012

Itching to Get Back

It's a magnetic pull that creeps up on me several times a year.  I'm thinking it's just about that time again. It's my happy place. What can I say?



It's many things to many people. To me, it's the land of sun and leisure, unforgettable moments and all that is vintage. It's where I go to linger over morning coffee, to find inspiration in the architecture and glamorous furnishings of yesteryear and spend the day mindlessly floating under a sky only the desert can provide. And sometimes, the anticipation alone that comes just as you round that last turn on a desolate patch of  Highway 111 can be just as exciting. 

Via 1 / 2
SHARE:

1 comment

Punctuation Mark said...

i love those fields with all the windmills... they look really cool! Happy Weekend!

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig