Friday, October 5, 2012

Tall + Tapered


I've been seeing a lot of tables of late, dressed with tall tapered candles. I've always shied away from them, because surely some dinner guest would knock them over while passing the mashed potatoes and and the house would burn to the ground. But they certainly can bring the drama. I've had a bundle of tall white tapers that were at one time gifted to us, put away now for several years. It may be time to pull them out and start using them paired up with one of these sky-high options.











The black + gold Crate and Barrel candlesticks are my fave! A must have for my Fall table. But I'm also loving some of the brassy vintage options I've seen on Etsy like these, these and these.




SHARE:

No comments

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig