Monday, October 1, 2012

Still Life.


I woke up to one of those days when the car wouldn't start. The coffee maker took a dump and the washer and dryer are just about to expire. I also realized that today is October 1 and my car registration is due. All of this and just to top it off, a very full work calendar lies ahead over the next two weeks. It wouldn't hurt to have the pace slow down just a bit so I can catch up.

I think I'll follow Dylan's lead and do a few sun salutations to get the week moving in a brighter direction.

Hope your week is off to a much better start!
SHARE:

2 comments

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Aw, hope your week gets better Erin! Hang in there and say a few namastes for me! ;)

Kristen said...

Seriously with you sister! At least tomorrow will most likely be better :)

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig