Monday, August 6, 2012

Food for Thought and a Project Update


Thought these were some wise words to kick off another week- and one set to be a very busy one in fact. I feel really good about the last couple of days I "exchanged" this past weekend. Remember this post where I told you all about the decor project I'm helping my sister out with and this one where I revealed the first room we finished? Well I finally got to work on the room my two nieces share. They got a new girly and fresh window treatment, as well as some new bedding which really brightened the space up. But there is still quite a bit to be done before I can share the reveal with you. We have some hot pink upholstered headboards, in addition to some refinished furniture in the works!

The rest of the weekend was spent puttering about- errands and rest. The Mister and I are really enjoying our summer nights on the patio and capped off a relaxing weekend with an outdoor movie last night.

Simple pleasures and really good memories to carry me into the bustling week ahead.





SHARE:

1 comment

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

That IS such a great quote. Pinning that one immediately. I can't wait to see the results of your project. :)

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig