Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Easy Drinking: La Granja 360 Wines


I'm often surprised by what I find on the shelf at my local Trader Joes. But recently, I returned home feeling like I had hit the jackpot. I admit it. I got drawn in by the beautiful labels, but to my delight, what was inside the bottle was just as good. I brought home a couple of bottles of La Granja 360- the Tempranillo-Garnacha blend and Syrah- and found that either of these easy drinkers might just be the perfect everyday wine, and not just because they sell for just $4.99.

I always hesitate on opening a bottle of red if nobody is sharing. I know I'll probably only have a glass or two and it's rarely ever the same wine on the second day. But I'll be honest. I poured a glass on Day 1, threw it in the fridge and crossed my fingers that I'd be able to have half as decent of a glass on Day 2 and to my surprise- it was. It really was. 

My favorite of the two I tried was the blend. It drinks for a bottle at least three times the price. 


But can we just talk about the branding? It's inventive, fun and I'd happily display a couple of bottles at my home bar simply because of the way they look alone (though they probably wouldn't last long around here). Check out their website for some more eye candy and a little background on the maker. 







SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Awesome! Appreciate the tip!

xoxo, Emily
www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

La Granja 360 said...

Thanks for your absolutely delicious post! We've loved it! La Granja 1080, the one which you liked most, is one of our latest creations! Thank you and keep enjoying wine!

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig