Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Post...


...and that is exactly what I plan to do.

Friends, I'm taking a little blog siesta this week. I'm just not feeling it. Frankly, I'm just not feeling much of anything. Maybe it's this never-ending heatwave that we seem to be having here on the West Coast sucking all of the creative energy out of me. Maybe it's just my quarterly introspection creeping in with the turning of the leaves on the trees outside my window. These are some of the things I need to sort out. 

So If you don't mind, I'm going to indulge in myself here just a bit and soak up every last bit of summer in my spare time. Hopefully, that will help me get a little clarity on the situation. 

See you back here next Monday.

xo!

Image Credit: Photographer Torkil Gudnason




SHARE:

No comments

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig