Tuesday, August 7, 2012

En Plein Air

I love it when the outdoors merge with the in. One of the first things I honed in on when touring our prospective home, was the floor to ceiling windows at the back of the house. From the minute I walked in the front door, I had a clear view right through the house of the pool and expansive backyard. It was my dream of true "California living" incarnate.

Cue the lanai doors, because as we continue to renovate Holtwood House, we're borrowing lots of inspiration from open air floor plans like these.





This one right above is EVERYTHING. You just gotta check out the full house tour previously featured on 
Desire to Inspire here.


Even though we tend to sway with our Mid-Century roots around here, it doesn't mean there is not plenty of open-air inspiration to be borrowed from more traditional home styles.




 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8


3

SHARE:
© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig