Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ice Cream Alternatives

I count ice cream as one of the four basic food groups. I mean, I love the stuff- on a cone or in a dish. I developed a taste for it early on as a frequent flyer at our local 31 Flavors counter and over the years, I've evolved to a serious pint at a time habit. But sometimes - just sometimes, I crave other- less caloric frozen treats.

I gave myself a challenge to find some tasty ice cream alternatives that will help me beat the heat this summer, without adding another size to my swimsuit.  Here's a round up of some that caught my attention.



one // two // three




one // two // three




one // two // three


one // two // three



one // two // three
SHARE:

No comments

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig