Friday, January 24, 2014

A Birthday Wish List


Coming right off Christmas, I always feel a little guilty about celebrating my birthday. Santa is always plenty good to me and I can't imagine needing or wanting anything more. That said, I thought I'd have a little fun with a birthday wish list post anyway. I've been working pretty diligently towards two of these things and who knows? I may eventually treat myself. The others are extra 'would be nice' luxuries that would make the marking of another year all the more special. 

SHARE:

3 comments

Hannah said...

Those coasters! I hope you get everything but especially that rug!

Happy almost birthday!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Yeay!! Happy Birthday!! I love Tom Ford and Portofino is my favorite town ever...so I think I would love that perfume!! So curious about it. I want a Beni too :)

Unknown said...

Your all photos are fabulous - everything looks beautiful as always. I was signed up to take a topiary workshop at Sung Harbor Farm earlier this month but couldn't make the drive as a huge storm arrived the night before. I will certainly pick up a copy of the magazine - that might be all the instruction I need! Happy Birthdaydecorating with home

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig