Monday, October 28, 2013

Hip List // 09.28.13

I saw this pattern start to creep into housewares sometime over the last year. But online catalogs and store shelves seem to have these cross-eyed patterns in spades right now. I picked up that little make up bag (it's got a leopard liner!) and digging for my shadows was probably made a just wee bit more fun because of it. This is a pattern to use sparingly, but it certainly packs a bold graphic punch to an outfit, floor or kitchen counter. 

SHARE:

4 comments

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

love the rug and the little trays. Very cool

Kristen said...

I totally thought that throw was a rug at first. Either way I love it.

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH!!! I love that bag but am obsessed with that throw!!! xo

Immateriale Arte said...

Hi thanks for sharing thhis

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig