Thursday, February 28, 2013

All the Rocks That I Got


Aren't these agate and druzy Ondo Rings by Rablabs just the absolute most

Each of the unique designs and patterns in these rings resulted from water that rushed through ancient lava streams. Diamonds may be forever, but I like the idea of these edgy, geological creations sparkling away on my finger. 

Come to think about it, I'm liking the thought of them sparkling away in my home as well. 

Today, I'm over at Erika's blog and I'm turning the spotlight on this stone age revival we seem to be having right now. Hop on over to Shop Talk for a round up of my picks to help you get this rock solid look in your own home.


SHARE:

6 comments

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

I love rablabs and all the beautiful things they have! ANd I love Erika and you....so seems like the ideal post! Headed over now.

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin!! Just saw your post on Erika's blog and had to come stop by your blog! I looooved your post and will definitely be following your blog!! Like Albertina, I love Rablabs. So unique and beautiful! xoxo

designstiles said...

Just saw your post on Erika's blog. LOOOOOVE that wallpaper. I had to pin it. so pretty. And affordable! I was totally surprised. That tray is gorgeous too.

Kristen said...

Oh wow these are amazing! I'd love to get my hands on a purple one. Headed over to check your post out now.

Nuha said...

These are so pretty! love that the whole ring is made out of stone!

Erin | Holtwood Hipster said...

A little belated, but just catching up! Thanks for stopping in to check out the blog and for following along! :)

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig