Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Weekend // A Great Week In Blog Land

Source

Ah... the weekend. It's finally here.

I expect it to be busy, but in the best possible way. We're getting started on building out the wood screen and I see a little puttering around, planting, staining, making plans over the coming days as well. After months spent dreaming of progress, there shall finally be some around the house once again.

But we're leaving behind a great week out there in blog land as well. Here are a few standouts that caught my attention.

+ Kristen's Heart.Love video. Did you see it? It was one of the sweetest things I saw this week.

+ Speaking of sweet, did you see the girls luncheon Albertina shared? That flowerless chocolate cake!

+ I've really been enjoying Bailey's recaps on how her new Houston home came together. But as one pulling a relatively new house together myself,  this fearless read last week really hit home for me in so many ways. Did it do the same for you?

+ Erin always has the best ideas! She shared the creative way she's leaving love notes behind for her husband while traveling for work.

+ I'm not sure there is anyone who does not love Bri Emery. She shared what was in her business lady toolbox on Design Sponge this week and something she said gave me a little punch to my gut.

Do you know your own value, and are you prepared to assert that to others?

...Great advice for anyone- business startup or not.

Happy weekend friends.



SHARE:

2 comments

Kristen said...

Awww thank you for including me!! Albertina's get together was sooo great as well. Hadn't seen Erin's love notes. Such a cute idea!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Thanks for including my little luncheon!! You have to make the cake this weekend...to recoup the countless calories you will burn with all your woodworking :) I love Bailey's recaps. Her home is so unique, powerful and beautiful. I have been learning a lot for sure. And of course Kristen's video was aaahhhhmazing! The girl has it all...talent, cuteness, beauty and so much sweetness to go around. Happy Weekend. Show us your progress next week! xx

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig