Monday, April 2, 2012

New Beginnings


Mondays always seem to signal renewal, like a mini New Year of sorts, chock full of resolutions. I'm going to eat better, start exercising, start taking better care of myself. I'm going to work harder when I'm at work, live better when I'm not. I'm going to start that project I've been meaning to start, tackle that to-do list of things that have been hanging out there for far too long.

I guess it's human nature to want to have that line drawn in the sand and a new week seems just as good a time as any to cross the threshold and start fresh.

On this Monday morning, my sister and her family woke up in their new home. She dropped me a note at dawn, beaming with excitement over what she saw when she opened her eyes. I thought it was good reminder that around every corner, when we might least expect it even, there lies a bright and sunny day to bask in, new plans to be made, new dreams to be had.

Here's wishing you a new week with bright and sunny days ahead.





SHARE:

3 comments

house of earnest said...

what a sweet reminder! I love the quote too!

Unknown said...

Boy I hope this is true! A nice thought for sure!

ready made asian clothes uk said...

I guess it's human nature to want to have that line drawn in the sand and a new week seems just as good a time as any to cross the threshold and start fresh. gul ahmed collection 2016 with price , gul ahmed lawn price 2016

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig