Friday, December 14, 2012

Where My Head is At These Days


Though the dwindling light outside tells me that the days are getting shorter, in reality it feels just the opposite. Busy workload and house commitments, combined with the hustle and bustle of the shopping, crafting, wrapping, visiting, baking season has me a bit on overload as I head into the weekend. Not to glorify "busy", but honest to goodness it's been some late nights and a lot of coffee around here lately and I'm really hoping to kick up my feet and just stare at the lights on our beautiful tree this weekend.

Here's a reminder to take time out friends. It all goes by so fast. The January issue of Martha is already sitting on my coffee table...

// image via

SHARE:

1 comment

Kristen said...

I totally feel like the days are going by, and I'm not finishing everything on my to do lists! Things have been pretty non stop! Looking forward so quality family time in the next few weeks.

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig