Friday, May 25, 2012

Feet First


Friends, I'm leaping off into a long 4-day weekend and I'm not ashamed to say I feel about as excited as the people in this photo. I've been working my behind off around here. Speaking of...

Those close to me will appreciate this image. It recalls to mind the Memorial Weekend four years ago when I decided to do a little cliff diving myself. I lacked something in my form and came down onto the water awkwardly, pretty much breaking my behind.

No cliff diving this weekend people. Just don't do it.

Otherwise, enjoy some time outdoors over the next few days. I know that's what I'm going to do.

*Image Via
SHARE:

1 comment

Jessica said...

love that pic! I am pumped to go cliff diving now.
Have a great weekend!! xoxo

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig