Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rhapsody Rug Collection by Surya

I've been scouring all my favorite resources for some new rug selections to place throughout the house and stumbled upon the Rhapsody Collection by Surya. The Collection offers another high quality take on the Beni styles we have all come to love so much and I thought it was an option worth consideration. 

These rugs look so full and lush and though manufactured, the irregular patterns woven into them still have that hand made artisan look.  I've pulled out some of my favorites, but there are many more to choose from, including a leopard pattern. 





For my money, I'm particularly smitten with the 'Grey + Parchment' style above. 
I wish I had just the right place for it!

SHARE:

3 comments

Anonymous said...

they do look extremely lush! my pooches and I could curl right up on them :)

Unknown said...

These rugs are beautiful, I will have to check them out!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

OMG this is the one I would go for as well!! Its SO beautiful!! I totally want to melt in it.

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig