Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lately


Somehow, I let a whole week slip by without checking in!  I'm not sure how that happened, but I can tell you that the days I spent disconnected allowed for a lot of productivity on both the work and home front - some of what I hope to share with you over the next week (the fireside patio is finally complete!).  Today though, I thought we should finally catch up! 

Here's a bit about what I've been up to lately.



Saturn peaches photographed by Aran Goyoaga | Gold Rings on The Glamorai photographed by Jeremy James

SHARE:

2 comments

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

yum!! those peaches!! love the fabric for your outdoor pillows!! ANd the camel sugar holder is so cute. Furbish always has the cutest things. I wish we had a Trader Joe's nearby...the rumor is in a few years.

Unknown said...

Peaches are making their way up to NY, right now it is all about berries, which I love! I wish that I could sew pillows:) I am in need of some!

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig