Friday, September 21, 2012

The Weekend + Race for the Cure


The weekend is finally here friends. Did this week feel like the longest week ever or what? We're still battling temperatures in the low 90's (and it's supposed to get even warmer this weekend). So despite all my efforts to launch into the season, I'm finding it a little bit difficult to "get my Fall on" around here. Nonetheless, I plan to spend some time packing up all of our summertime accessories out by the pool and preparing the house for what will hopefully be cooler days ahead.

Sunday morning I'll be meeting up with family for the Orange County Race for the Cure. If you're in So Cal, come on down to Fashion Island in Newport Beach and say hello!  All the race details can be found on the Komen OC website.

Wishing you a fabulous weekend!
SHARE:

No comments

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig