Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Colorful Tribal Rugs at Target

I've been on a mad hunt for the perfect kitchen rug that would not break the bank for the past several months. I scoured flea markets and Craigslist, stalked eBay and Overstock and was just about to throw down on my favorite West Elm kilim, until one day, I happily stumbled upon some colorful new offerings over at Target. 



I ended up snagging the olive green and lavender beauty above right from the shelf, but found some brighter hues worth consideration offered online. Have you seen these babies?

one / two / three / four / five
SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. Target is the BEST! Glad you found a new rug- so fun!

xoxo, Emily
www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Thank you so much for curating this collection of killer rugs! I love a good runner as much as the next gal. Loving what you found- especially #3!

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig