Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Hip List // Summer Re-fresh


While I always keep an eye out for new products that will enhance our home or my own daily routine, I feel a stronger commitment to a quarterly re-fresh of sorts - one to match each season. I'm influenced by texture and the way certain fabrics will feel against the skin at different times of the year. I also try and give a boost to my olfactory sense as well. Certain scents just make more sense to me under the warmth of summer or chill of fall. Here I've pulled together a few products that would surely make life more pleasurable around these parts as we plunge head forth into the season ahead.

[one] We left little room in our landscape plan for a full sized hammock, but this hammock sling chair from Terrain would be a perfect place to chill by the pool | [two] Easy-care throw rugs like this one from Nate Berkus will help protect our floors from wet feet  | [three] By far, my favorite scented hand soap. In fact, I'm quite sure it will become a staple scent in our home (maybe even year-round!) | [four] Some take to books, but my read of choice in the summer is a magazine. This bamboo magazine holder from ZARA Home will corral all my favorites | [five] I recently chopped off my locks for a no-fuss 'do' this summer. I plan on using this texturizing spray all summer for a fresh from the beach look.
SHARE:

3 comments

Kristen said...

That hammock looks like the perfect solution. I finally got mine hung and I am so loving it. Loving that magazine holder as well!

Darci Towns said...

Let us know how you like the texturizing spray! I've been looking for a good one to use this summer as well :)

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

loving the basket!! so fun and different

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig