Monday, June 23, 2014

The Hip List // Productivity Boosters


I blame the fact that we never really had a winter here in Southern California. See, down came the Christmas Tree and suddenly, I had my sights on summer and all the playfulness that is supposed to ensue in said season of fun. I dragged my way through the warm and sunny work weeks of spring, knowing the pool sat right outside the door to my home office. But then things took a turn and I found myself scheduling warm weather soirees, taking my coffee break on the patio and toasting along with the weekday happy hour crowd.  We even worked quickly through our typical spring spruce up around the house and just like that, weekends that were once chock full of projects were suddenly full of leisure to enjoy. That's the way it should be, isn't it? All work and no play makes Erin a dull gal. 

The rub is that I still have to report into my 9 to 5 five days a week... even if the pool and summer fun beckons. To keep me on track and distract me from all the playtime I've so easily indulged in these past few weeks, I decided to scout out a few pretty effects for my home office. I spied these beauties at Target - easily accessible, affordable and sure to boost productivity through the long, dog days of summer. 

one | two | three | four | five | six

SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Love the features you chose. As always, thanks so much for hosting Wow Us Wednesday this week.
living-room

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Yes, these would boost my creativity for sure. I have been wanting gold scissors like those!!

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig