Wednesday, January 14, 2015

BIRTHDAY GIRL // ON MY WISHLIST


Admittingly, I always feel a little guilty putting out any sort of "wish list".  In the grand scheme of things, life is pretty good and I'm content - in fact, in some ways I'm trying to live better with less stuff. But inevitably, I will be asked by people in my life who are so very good to me what it is I may need or wish for this year when I blow out my birthday candles. So with three weeks still to go until the big day, I've pulled together a list of stuff I will probably get around to buying at some point anyway. There are a few nice to have goodies, but most of them will be replacement items for those truly needed for my adventures in the garden this year. I also have this little romantic daydream of building out a collection of stag horn ferns from those I might receive on special occasions like my birthday or an anniversary. On the surface it may seem silly, but I'm looking for deeper meaning or to make better use of the "stuff" I do accumulate. 

1 (or available locally at exotic plant nurseries like one of my favorites) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 

SHARE:

3 comments

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

I hope you get everything you wish for! Happy Birthday!! and all the best in this new year! xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
customized gifts for him said...

I hope you get everything you wish for! Happy Birthday!! and all the best in this new year! xx
home decor furniture
housewarming gifts new home decor
baby nursery decor
outdoor pillow case

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig