Friday, March 7, 2014

LATELY {+ IT'S THE WEEKEND!}


Hallelujah! The weekend has arrived. Over the next few days, we'll be celebrating my husband's upcoming birthday. He's been on the fence about how he wants to spend it. I'm sure it will involve music, some time with friends and a few cocktails - all antidotes to what seemed like a very long work week. 

As we close out the week here on Holtwood Hipster, I thought I'd share a bit about what I've been up to lately - things I'm really enjoying and at least one thing I'm trying to become more disciplined at (do any of you have this same problem?). Perhaps there will be time to work some of this in over the coming weekend as well. We will see how it plays out in between cocktails + celebration festivities...
Whatever you are up to, here's wishing you all the best for your weekend as well.

photo/graphic: holtwood hipster
SHARE:

2 comments

Katie Waddell said...

Can't wait to see the bar top and ditto for me about water...why is it so hard?!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Tomatoes are my fave...and the counter top! do it! So excited to see it. And about the water....you can do it!!

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig