Tuesday, September 9, 2014

3 Things I Want to Make // Leather Details

Fall always feels like the right time to sort of straighten up and pull it together. After the lazy days of summer, I'm naturally craving some routine and organization- a refresh both in how I spend my days and here amongst the comforts of home. As I tidy up a bit and store away all remnants of summer fun, my mind is turning to incorporating a few leather details into several areas around the house. Today, I thought I'd share a few of the projects I'm kicking around that will help bring additional warmth and texture into our space.

Via Brittany Makes
I've been wanting to switch up our master for quite some time, maybe add in a comfy chair and ottoman. A mismatched leather ottoman will solve any concerns over space, or making the seating vignette overly matchy.

Via Chris Loves Julia
I'm planning out the Fall/Winter garden and with that will come some new plantings. Our garden labels need some sprucing up as well and these simple, beautiful labels by Chris Loves Julia would give our black garden pots some richness for the cooler months ahead.

Via Sofie Samuelson

Though I don't have a cart of this kind hanging around the house,  I've been looking to add one to the studio so that I can pull it about when I'm working on holiday projects (I still like to sit in front of the TV or at the kitchen table). I love that these simple little footings elevate even a basic, unfinished piece of furniture. They would also work the same magic on an unfinished table or set of chairs. 
SHARE:

No comments

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig