Thursday, May 24, 2012

Swept Away


I've been swept away by this photo shoot entitled "Windswept", featuring model Camille Rowe, shot by photographer Tim Barber for Marie Claire. In just a few stills, it's amazing how together they brilliantly captured the essence of summer. Looking through these, I can easily feel a salty breeze whipping through my hair and the warmth of the afternoon sun against my cheeks.









I gotta say, the anticipation has been building. We're right on the cusp of Memorial Day weekend here in the States. So despite what the calendar says, it's feeling like a whole lot of summer around here already.

SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

These pics make me want to be OUTSIDE! They are gorg.

xoxo, Emily
www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love the natural beauty displayed in this shoot- the windswept hair is gorgeous!!

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig