Tuesday, December 2, 2014

FRESH IDEAS // HIGH-CONTRAST KITCHEN


With cooler weather, early nights and holiday preparations of late, I've been spending so much time in the kitchen lately. I've reacquainted myself with all the little details I love most about my cooking space, while making notes about subtle changes that would make meal prep and storage run a little more smoothly. One of the things I would add if I could would be a larger storage or butler's pantry. So it was no surprise to me that this high contrast arrangement by Danielle White of 'The Countryphiles' peaked my interest. It's perfectly suited to my own tastes that bridge both modern and vintage in design. I can't resist all that glossy, black, beveled tile along the backsplash and how they paired it with warm wood countertops and white cabinets. The composition and finishes all make perfect sense - but especially so when viewed as a whole along with the house. Click on over to see a full tour as taken when the house hit the market back in May.

SHARE:

No comments

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig